are available over at my place - http://www.angelfire.com/va/vhsl/news.html
are available over at my place - http://www.angelfire.com/va/vhsl/news.html
Wouldn't Powell Valley be the #1 seed due to them beating Gate City in the regular season?
playoff seeding is decided by power points
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
any word on times and dates for the se games?
They are usally played on this comming saturday at 1:30pm, but i have heard that they may stagger the games so that people can take in 2 of the 4 games played and VHSL can get their gate money.
Right, but we are both tied in power points with 227. So would the team that won in regular season get the highest seed?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bleed Crimson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right, but we are both tied in power points with 227. So would the team that won in regular season get the highest seed? </div></div>
Yes, and I think the pairings show that PV is the #1 seed. PV wins a head to head tie breaker.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Yes, PV is the #1 playing Honaker #4 I think is the way I saw it
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks